Skelly's Farm Market is proud to support our community through various programs such as our Eat Well, Give Well program in addition to offering everyday affordable pricing for field trips and groups.
Due to the large number of requests we receive, we want to help provide the most benefit possible in our community support. We follow these guidelines for any donation requests outside of programs sponsored by our farm. We do not provide cash donations, ads, t-shirt sponsorships or any other non-Skelly product donations. The donated goods must benefit the group financially and therefore cannot be used solely for decorative purposes. Donation requests must be made using our donation request form and received by mail at least 30 days in advance. Please note that while all requests will be considered as long as the guidelines are followed, all requests may not be able to be filled and decisions will be left to the discretion of Skelly’s Farm Market. Past support of an organization or event does not guarantee future support.
Who can request donations?
- 501 (c)(3) Organizations with proof of status
To Make a Donation Request:
- Complete the Donation Request Form and mail it to Skelly’s Farm Market, 2713 S Hayner Rd, Janesville, WI 53548. ATTN: Donation Request (telephone, email, and fax requests will not be accepted)
- Requests are fulfilled on the 15th of each month and must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event. Please limit requests to one request per organization per year.
- Requests for donations must be for events held during the times when we are open to the public.
- Donated goods must benefit the group financially.
- Upon notification of approval, all donation pickups must be scheduled in advance of pick up and must occur on a weekday during regular farm hours. Donations WILL NOT be delivered. Failure to pick up or claim a donation will eliminate future donation considerations
- Individual classrooms are not eligible. Request must be made by the school.
If we feel there is a potential opportunity, we will respond and request additional information and documentation. We thank you in advance for your understanding of our donation request guidelines.
If you are a 501 (c)(3) organization but do not meet the above guidelines or if we are unable to provide a donation, you may be eligible to receive 30% off products we grow or special quantity pricing on tickets by contacting our donation coordinator in advance.Download Donation Request Form